Thursday, April 18, 2013

WINGS, NONSENSE AND EXCLAMATION POINTS!

It's been a while since I've blogged on this blog, at least it feels like a while. And this is my random blog of nonsense that I'm supposed to spam with loads of rubbish and such...
 
So, I'm forcing myself to get back into blogging! At least one blog entry a week! And if I don't blog, then I give Amy permission to slap me with a breadfish.
 
 
What to talk about... Hmm... Well, I found a few of my folders which are full of writing for Skuttlebuggia. Though, I doubt much of it will go into the first full draft...! But, I think I'm around a quarter of the way finished with it! I'm doing really well, I think. Though, the writing quality is pretty poor - I really do hate my writing! I might post some snippets for you every now and again if anyone chooses to read this/asks me for snippets.
 
What else? School is boring as ever. Three weeks until my prom - I am dreading it. I have to go because I'm House Captain of Beech, too! How irritating.
 
Oh! I have these new dungarees, and they make me feel like a ragdoll when I wear them. I might upload a picture tomorrow, because they're in the wash right now! I might just spam you with pictures tomorrow night, since my sister probably won't be in and I'll most likely be bored as hell!
So that's something for you to all look forward to! Or not, as the case will probably be.
 
I'll be starting to plan the Blogland Awards soon, if anyone wishes for those to happen again! Please let me know if you do want me to plan them again for this year, because I won't if not many people are interested!
 
I like exclamation marks a lot...! They're cool. Don't you think!? I might be overusing exclamation marks... Sorry.
 
Have a picture of a seal to make up for it:
 

 
Now, I can carry on rambling and abusing the exclamation point! Yay! You love it really, don't lie!
 
Oh, on Tuesday in school we had a non-uniform day! So I finally got to wear these styling shoes:
I had seriously sexy feet on Tuesday, wearing my winged Jeremy Scott Sneakers! Yes, they are real. And, yes, they were insanely expensive, but they're so worth it. I'm in love with them! They're really comfortable, too! I didn't expect them to be as soft as they are! I feel really tall in them, as well. They've got to be my favourite shoes ever!
 
 I want this now, to wear with those sneakers:
 
 ^this isn't Jeremy Scott, it's just really damn cute and I could totally pull off cute because, like I said, ragdoll!
 
I've got Paramore on shuffle, along with Muse and Marina and the Diamonds. Life's good.
 
I'm going to go get some ice-cream now, I'll try to blog again tomorrow! Sorry for being boring!


2 comments:

  1. Reading this made me smile for no reason:)

    The Blogland Awards sound awesome! :) I'm in!

    Those shoes are epica, btw O.O

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY FOR SKUTTLEBUGGIA AND THE BLOGLAND AWARDS!! :D

    And those shoes... So awesome. :D

    ReplyDelete