(Quick apology for the photos - the tremor in my hand seems to have returned again... Sorry for how shakey they are!)
So, today was boring as hell. In tutor I
ran the quiz, then went around and did Prefect-y things, like checking uniform
and equipment and such. Then we had to go see other tutor groups to take
pictures of Beech for this cyber-bullying video I’m being forced to make, because the rest of my tutor is useless.
In English we wrote about an apocalypse
in Rotherham, because zombies were taking over… There was a vehicle carrying
nuclear waste that crashed on Moorgate, in the newspaper articles we had to
write. To say my English teacher has a fear of zombies, she gives us a lot of
work revolving around them…
Maths was maths – differentiation, integration,
matrices, and further maths-y things. It was pretty fun, actually. I just need
to take notes on the matrix topic, and then I’ll be ready for my exam in June!
I also got the results from my Linear
Maths Exam… I only sat one of the two exams, but I got almost full marks on it.
If I hadn’t been ill on the day of the second paper, I could have probably
gotten an A* instead of the A that I already have. Oh well, it’s a ridiculously
high A anyway!
Physics is just Physics and it’s meh.
Then it was Food Technology for the
rest of the day. And I burnt the palm of my hand because of steam. Finally,
three hours later, it’s not red anymore! Damn soup… I never want to make it
again!
My day was boring, really.
Until I got home. When I got
home, I found a letter waiting for me.
And in it? These...
I squealed. A lot.
Now, I’ve got one of them on my wall,
looking sexy as ever…
I can’t decide what to do with the
others, though… Might put them with my books…!
Collector's
Edition Hardbacks are at the top left, with The Maleficent Seven Hardback and
Collins Reader of Skulduggery Pleasant - and a Tanith Low bookmark! Then in the
middle there's my US Paperbacks, Dark Days paperback (without the number) and
my Mortal Coil Down Under Tour Edition, with a 'Skulduggery' bracelet on top!
Then there's the hardbacks of all the books at the top right, and my Tanith/L
necklace!
Then
if we go down to the bottom left, you've got the New Paperbacks, with The End
of The World (Down Under Edition) in between Death Bringer and Kingdom of the
Wicked, with the Old Paperbacks on top of those. Then the Large Paperbacks with
my UK Proof Copy next to it, accompanied by a Battle Pack. ON top of those are
my US Hardbacks (though, I still need The Faceless Ones...!) and my Coloured
Edged Paperbacks. In the middle of the picture is a Death Bringer post card.
Speaking of books…
Divergent and The Mortal Instruments Series are b e a u t i f u l .
I think I'm in love with both books! They are truly incredible. That's why they're on the same shelf as my Mortal Coil Down Under Edition, Proof Copy, Battle Pack and Hunger Games trilogy. Oh, and my Coloured Edged Skulduggery Pleasant books! They're already amongst my favourite books...!
I found more books to obsess over. Just
a little taster of my obsessions with books… They’re all so pretty I want to
cry. I might try to pick up some more books next time I go out, without my mom
finding out. Hopefully I can get away with it! Though I doubt I’ll be able to,
somehow… Damnit.
I finally started reading Harry Potter
again, too! I’m on Prisoner of Azkaban! Only a few chapters into it, they’re on
the train. I got distracted by Jace from City Of Bones (awesome book so far, by
the way!). And I decided I’d be great friends with Isabelle from The Mortal
Instruments series. Alec is also really precious. But Jace is perfect.
Four is also perfection. I love him to
pieces. I wish I could marry Four. He’s just such a BAMF.
Skulduggery is now Sophie’s husband, too.
So I can’t be married to him, which makes me very sad. And is the reason
Saracen is now mine. Well, one of the reasons. He’s hot, too.
Still in love with Peeta Mellark and
Finnick Odair from The Hunger Games, obviously. I’m really excited for Catching
Fire! The trailer is just… perfect.
And, if you’ve not seen it yet, here:
And, whilst on the subject of films
(and perfect fictional characters), Percy
Jackson and the Sea of Monsters. Man, I am excited for this. It looks so
much better than Lightening Thief, and I really
enjoyed this book! It was shorter than I wanted it to be, because I enjoyed
it so much I wanted there to be more. I really do hope they do this one right,
because I’d love to see what they could do with the Last Olympian if they ever
get that far…!
Again, here’s a link to the trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KoOtiuSjuI
It looks incredible.
And, because Sea of Monsters is out
during the Summer Holidays, I might be going with Haley to see it at the
earliest viewing there is on the day of release! We’re hoping for a midnight
viewing! And, given that we’d be going to watch it in Sheffield, there’ll
probably be a midnight viewing of it. So
excited!
I mean, look at these pictures from it...
My sister and her boyfriend have said
that they’ll take me to see Catching Fire when it’s released, too! Hoping to
get to see that at midnight!
I’m also really excited for the new
Iron Man film, and Thor. And X-Men next year! 2015 will be bringing us more
Star Wars, which I cannot wait for! I’m abusing the exclamation mark, again…
But it’s okay, because I’m really hyper today!
This year seems to be a good year for
films!
It’s going to be a good year for books,
too… I’m really excited about Allegiant! I need to read Insurgent first,
though. I’ve still not managed to get my hands on that…!
With books, I need to buy:
Insurgent, by Veronica Roth
The rest of The Mortal Instruments
series, by Cassandra Claire
The rest of the Heroes of Olympus
series, by Rick Riordan
The Fault In Our Stars, by John Green
And… anything else to recommend? I’m
going to try to buy a few books when I’m out and about – I have a little bit of
money!
I think I’ve talked a lot today, so
here’s a little photospam I felt the need to do…! Thanks for reading!
This is my OTP. Sophduggery. Sophie/Skulduggery. It's the ship of all ships. Seriously, it's a HOLY SHIPPPPPPPPPP.
This is just insanely adorable and I felt
the need to share it with you all.
Come on, gnomes puking rainbows. Need I say more?
























WOAH! LUCI! YOU WANNA GIVE ME ONE OF THOSE BOOKMARKS?? :D
ReplyDeleteand also
CATCHINGFIRECATCHINGFIRECATCHINGFIRE!!! :D:D:D:D
HOW HAVE I ONLY JUST FOUND THIS BLOG.
ReplyDelete*ENTERS FASHIONABLY*
YAY. I HAVE CONTRIBUTED TO YOUR WALL.
ALSO. CATCHING FIRE. JUST- ASDFGHJKL;'
Wow. *cries at books* *cries at SP* *cries* Just. WOW.
ReplyDeleteThat is one hell of a SP shrine.
ReplyDelete*plots to steal it*
I'M NOT PLOTTING ANYTHING.
And Catching Fire. *cries because it's perfect*
WHERE IS THE LOKI SQUIRREL?!
ReplyDelete