Saturday, May 12, 2012

Sentiments...

There are some people that I need to show how much they mean to me, because I doubt they understand how much they have changed my life. A lot of you have actually saved my life, when I was in one of my darkest hours...You've witnessed me go from hyper to suicidal, within moments and you've still supported me, no matter what. You've been excited for me, when I was excited and understood when I was down. You're always there for me, especially when I need someone the most...I wish I could explain to you all how much you mean to me and how much you have changed my life, how much you have improved my life...

On Thursday I posted this on one of my pages:
'Okay, so...
Five minutes ago, I hated what I saw in the mirror and could never understand how anyone could call me pretty. I hated pretty much everything about me. But just a few moments ago, I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror, smiling a real smile. I was truly happy. I saw my smile and the happiness in my own eyes, then it dawned on me...I am pretty. I never used to think I was, but seeing myself being happy made me understand what 'pretty' really is. Pretty us anything you want it to be. You can call me whatever you like, because when I look in that mirror and see my own face staring back at me, I k ow there's nothing I'd want to change. Yeah, I have flaws, but that's what makes me pretty.
Everyone has at least one flaw, some more recognizable than others, but they are part of you and you should NEVER want to change you. Because you us all you can be and all anyone can ask for. You're a beautiful and amazing. Please don't let society's views of 'an ideal person' make you feel worthless, or insubstantial, because you're more than society could ever ask for!

I'm sorry, but I felt that this was extremely important for you all to know. Those if you who read this...Thank you! ♥ ~Luciana Scáth'



This is something I realised, because of all of you. The constant compliments, because I refused to believe the truth...The fact that perfect isn't real and you love yourselves for you, because you're all that can be asked for! It's truly inspirational how you can be like you are and I don't want you to change, not unless you want to change, yourself! <3
The next thing....You've made me realise that life isn't as dark as it may seem, there is always a light at the end of the tunnel, no matter how dim it may seem. You've taught me that there are people in this world worth trusting. With the amount of things some of you guys go through, it's incredible that you're still smiling, now...You're incredibly strong and I just wish I could be like you! But, I don't want to change who I am, because I am me. You're incredibly strong, and maybe one day I may be more like you and learn to stay strong throughout the thick and the thin.

You never fail to make me smile. I know it sounds rather...Weird, let's say. But sometimes I struggle to find reason to smile, but when I talk to any of you, I can't stop smiling and I realise that there is good in this world, this good comes in the form of friendship! 

You're an incredibly intelligent and talented bunch, aren't you? You're always good at teaching me things, sometimes without realising it. Even in the way you talk, I can tell your intellect is high and this in itself is inspirational, to me.

Now onto the personal ones:

Valkyrie V. Cain...
Val, we've not known each other for long, but I do know that you're an amazing character! You're always so happy and kind! You tend to make me laugh, rather a lot and everyone seems to love you! You're gorgeous and amazing, I've already grown to care about you a lot! You're such a good friend, already, I hope we can become closer, with time.

Sparky!
(I doubt you'll read this, but I need to talk about my wonderful fellow Gryff! <3) You're in Gryffindor, like moi, which is awesome! You call me Lu, which I LOVE. You're incredibly funny, wise and talented! WHY'RE YOU SO GOOD AT WRITING? I have a serious love for you writing, Sparky! You were one of the first people I talked to, in blogland and I haven't been able to leave very well since! You're a great person to talk to and have seriously changed my life! <3 You're awesome, Sparks!

Flame...
Logically, you'd be next, so here goes...Flame, I hardly talk to you, but when I do I can't wipe the smile off my face! You're incredibly funny and weird (in an awesome way) and I really hope we can talk more, because you're an awesome guy that I love to talk to! :3 You do seem well-liked, too.

Eve!
*grins* Oh dear, Eve...The things I could write about you, dear...You were also one of the first people I talked to, in blogland...Wasn't it you that tried to convince us you were much younger than you actually are? It was probably you and your awesomeness. You're always making me laugh and you're ALWAYS there, when I just want to cheer up a little. You're crazy and weird, but that's what makes you amazing! You're just awesome, Eve!!! <3 

Mist...
YOU GOT ME RE-OBSESSED WITH DISTURBED, AND I THANK YOU FOR THAT!!!! You tend to understand how I feel, when I get depressed...Which is good to know, that I am not alone. You are pretty cool and slightly evil. :P You're very funny and full of quirks (quirks are good!). You're very individual, which I find very inspiring! You're great, Mist! Don't ever feel worthless or anything, either! 'Cause you're not! :P

Nix...
Nix, we hardly talk but when we do I tend to find myself in fits of laughter. You seem pretty popular, too. You're an awesome guy, from what I hear and I hope to talk to you more! ^_^

Lynxia!
I love talking to you, we never seem to run out of things to talk about! You're incredibly pretty and an awesome writer! I love our conversations, they are always so random...And your writing, IT'S AMAZING. You should seriously teach me to write! You're stunning (no matter how much you deny it! It's the truth!!!) and you need more self-confidence!!! You're also good at art, I am led to believe...Why're you so talented?!?! ;D

Lavender...
You're really funny and talented and weird and TONS of fun to talk to! You're a great gal and I have had some great conversations with you! I miss you, A LOTTTTT!!!!!!! <3

Skyril!
We've only started talking very recently, but you're incredibly funny and weird and you're full of ideas! That poem! XD Haha. And the nicknames, nicknames are cool! We've got what seems to be a lot in common, which is AWESOME. And you're also VERY talented! :') I hope we get closer, with time!!! :)

Robin...
You're so pretty!!!! OMG. I cannot comprehend how you can be so pretty, I am WELL jealous. XD You're very knowledgeable and funny. *throws multi-coloured glitter* Have sparkles! ;) You're really fun to talk to, when I get the chance to talk to you! :L I remember when I started talking to you, as well...You've not changed, it's awesome. You have liked my main page, on facebook...And you're probably the closest to finding out my identity, which I need to be careful about. :L 

Star!
THE INKY ONE!!!!!!!!! You're the one I talk to the most and you're also incredibly talented, funny, weird, PRETTY, awesome, talkative...You're so much fun to talk to and you never fail to have me in fits of giggles, even if it's something that's not at all funny...You can take a serious conversation and put a nice inky spark into it, you're always being optimistic and funny! You're amazing, even if you sometimes confuse me with random bits of German! ;D I have grown to love you like a sister, Star!!!!!!!!!!!! <3


[EDIT:
RIM! I cannot believe I forgot you! D: I AM SO SORRY!!!!! You're amazingly funny, intelligent and a generally great person to talk to! I love our conversations, though we hardly get to talk.You were another one of the people I first talked to in blogland and made it all the better! Thanks for being yourself, you're great and never fail to make me laugh!!!]


And finally...There's Sam, my best friend and first inspiration to ever write...You know how much you mean to me, right? Well, you should. You're fucking amazing and even though you've been through some right shit, you're still here and you're fighting strong. Seriously, I don't know how you do it...You're one of the few people who knows who Luciana really is. You're younger than me! :P But you're ever so slightly taller than me...You're not as ninja, as me and I am bi-winning, unlike you. ;P We've gotten really close, over the past several months and I seriously do not know what I'd do without you. You have turned my life around...You're a geek, no matter how much you want to deny it! :) You've always got me laughing, or in tears...But usually in tears laughing...*giggles* I'm surprised you're not fed up of me, yet! Most people would be! :) You're the reason I started writing, properly...I owe you so much, it ain't even funny. If I didn't have you, I would honestly be lost. You're like a brother to me, please...Just don't change, for someone else...Be yourself, because that's all I want you to be, if anyone else wants for you to be something else then tell them to fuck off, because that is not who you are. You're you, no-one can stop that! Stay strong and be afraid of your birthday present...*grins, menacingly*

I have probably missed a few people out...I've already had a stressful day *looks at Sam* and it's only half three, in the morning...Great, isn't it? Well...I love you all, please never change for anyone but yourself. You're amazing, just the way you are! You're not perfect though, perfection is boring! You're great and I can't explain how much I care about you and how much you have helped me...I owe every single one of you so much! <3 Thank you, for everything...

26 comments:

  1. Agh! I feel so special! *spins around in circles* Lucy Anna, you are absolutely amazingo, you had me smiling all the way through the post! Twas a dream!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good, Eve! :) And thanks, sweetie! :) It's great to know I made someone smile, today. ^_^

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you can read my comment in your email so I'm gonna delete it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read it and I...I don't know what to say, now...Awwww, Val! I can't stop smiling, now!!! :3

      Delete
  4. I'm awesome? You learn something new every day. I'm popular? Well, fancy that...
    Thanks L. You're pretty awesome yourelf. This really made my day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you are awesome and popular. :) You're welcome, Nix. And thank you, so much. :) And I am glad, it did. :3

      Delete
  5. I hadn't seen that paragraph you posted on Thursday, so reading that - wow. It's quite the insightful thing. Therefore I am copying and pasting it for future reference. And it will be used. A lot.
    You're wonderful, L. Wonderful, brilliant and absolutely amazing. (Isn't that what Sherlock says? ^^) And I'm glad you finally realised that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, Cal! I forgot to write about you... :O Okay, here goes:

      Cal, you're pretty awesome and you're very funny! You're pretty well liked, from what I have seen. You seem pretty intelligent, too! XD You're wonderful and I love talking with you, even though it's not very often! I hope we can talk more in the future, I think we could become good friends! :)


      Haha. The paragraph I posted on Thursday was posted on my Facebook page Skulduggery Pleasant Magic Vs. Magic. ^_^ I didn't think of it as much, to be honest. But it means a lot for you to say that! :3
      And I don't know what to say, but I can't stop grinning, now...And yeah, that's what Sherlock says, which makes it even more meaningful! Thanks, Cal, so much! You're great!!

      Delete
    2. asdfgh - you're the amazing one, okay?

      Delete
    3. No, I'm not. That'd be you! :P haha. Thanks, though. C:

      Delete
    4. Oh and just thought that I'd mention that I liked the Facebook page thing.
      :D

      Delete
    5. Yes, I have seen! XD Thanks!!!!!!! XD

      Delete
    6. Ahaha, it looks so bloody amazing! Keen to join in the community! :)

      Delete
    7. Hah, hah, hah. We're a friendly bunch, I promise! I am a bit weird, though. ^_^ My pages are all so cool. ;D

      You'll love it (I hope!).

      Delete
  6. . . .

    Wow . . .

    *is stunned into silence*

    Gimme a mo.

    . . .

    (A minute or so later) ΤΗΑΝΚ ΥΟU L THANK YOU!

    That personal message means a lot to me. I MAKE YOU LAUGH??? *frowns* Are you sure you haven't got me mixed up with someone else? Did you mean that person over there? *points behind me* *then turns round and sees i'm not pointing at anyone* Ah, dammit. You're like a sister to me too:) A nice sister, that is. Not an incredibly annoying one.

    It was so nice and thoughtful of you to write this post. I bet me and eve weren't the only ones smiling through it! :)

    YES! ΡΕRFECTION IS BORING!

    Everybody IS pretty in some way L. I'm glad you told everyone so.

    You said WE'RE amazing? YOU'RE amazing L. There's a lot more i'd like to say but i'm finding it hard to put it into words . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Star! It's all the truth, too! :)
      And you make me laugh A LOT. And my real sister is incredibly annoying, you're nothing like her. ^_^

      I just had to explain to you guys how much you have really changed my life and what you really mean to me! <3

      I had to make sure everyone understood how pretty they really are, because I know what it's like to doubt yourself, I doubt myself pretty much all the time. I hate it when my friends doubt themselves, when they are truly amazing! <3

      You're all amazing and...Thank you, Eve! Thank you, so much. It means a lot, for someone to just be nice to me, to be honest. You're just...I have no words, to be honest. Thanks, I don't know what else to say...

      Delete
    2. Lucy!!!!!! You're just so absolutely awesome! Agh! *awesome overload* Luciana....agh! *gives her billions of purple bananas* I did not think it would be humanly possible to be this awesome! *starts writing things down in world record book*

      Delete
    3. N'awwwwwwww, thank you, Eve! But I don't think I am that awesome. *smiles* Thank you, for everything!!!!! You've all changed my life, for the better! <3

      Delete
  7. Awww...... Thanks L! *big huggies* Our conversations may be random but they are important like when we discussed... Oh well, I forget.
    You're pretty too! Don't deny it, you are and you're a good drawer too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *hugs, back* Our conversations are awesome. I don't even remember most of them. ^_^ But the majority are funny and awesome, actually...ALL of them are awesome. XD

      And thanks! I am not that good at drawing, you are, though! :)

      Delete
    2. You are as good as me. Better, in fact. My drawings are dire.

      Delete
    3. Your drawings are tons better than mine own. Mine are just...I don't even know what they are. ^_^

      Delete
  8. THANKS L!!!! You're amazing to talk to, because if you weren't we wouldn't talk. Thats my logic. THANKS AGAIN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome!!! And thanks!!! XD I love your logic, I have none. XD

      Delete
  9. Just re-reading all these comments and crying, because I realised how much I really love you guys and just...Oh my god, I love you all so much. It means so much to me that you've all just said these things and asdfghjkl;. *is crying irl*. :'3 <3

    ReplyDelete