Sunday, May 13, 2012

asdfghjkl.

Epic post title, right? ;)
Any-who, I felt the need to blog. Mainly because I am procrastinating, but whatever.
Now I am here, I don't know what to say...I started drawing randomly, earlier...It's some random girl...She looks familiar, I just can't think why...
She has no body yet, mind. But...Whatever, I shall draw that at a later date. :)

This was a short and pointless blog entry...Oh well.... :)

7 comments:

  1. She looks like Delta Goodrem!

    (she doesn't)

    Great drawing! I'm so jealous of people who can draw well. I can't draw. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha. It's really not, but thanks, anyway. I bet you can draw! EVERYONE can draw better than me, at least! :3

      Delete
    2. ...No. No, I really can't draw. :P

      Delete
    3. I bet you can! You've got to be better than me!! :')

      Delete
  2. I'm horribel at drawing. My best drawing looked like a cross eyed lizard when it was meant to look like the dragon on the cover of Eragon
    And that was my best drawing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure it was amazing, Nix! You're a great writer, as well!
      You're ALL good at so many things! I am rather jealous of you all! :3

      Delete