Thursday, May 3, 2012

EURGHHHHHHH.....

It has been a long while since I last posted on here. :c I blame all the exams I have coming up! There are so many, I've hardly had time to be on blogland and admin all my pages and spazz over everything Skulduggery/Sherlock/MYMANYOTHEROBSSESSIONSWHICHISHAN'TLISTHEREBECAUSETHEREARESOMANY. I feel like I have betrayed you. :'c So...I thought I'd leave you with some more of my terrible writing and even a little random picture I drew of Valkyrie Cain (which is terrible, too!).

Valkyrie Cain (kind of) By Luciana Scáth.
And here is some random writing...You've probably seen it before, like! XD It's something I wrote for a friend, me and him had an argument...I felt really bad and I am terrible with apologies, so I wrote him this...It's crap, but I needed to update and well...That is the most recent piece of writing that I am able to show you, so there you go....It's probably not going to make much sense, if you don't understand the story behind it, and all...But...Oh well. I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE.

He turned to her, tried to force a smile, but it wouldn’t work. He couldn’t forgive her, not this time. It’d gone too far, this time. They might have been close, but this was too far, even for them. Their eyes met, she looked as though she was going to cry. She turned her head away. 
“I’m sorry. I can’t…I just can’t. You mean the world to me, but I am not letting myself tell you this. You know more than enough, already. I am sorry. I hate the fact that you have helped me so much, and I know next to nothing about you. If I could just help you…Then maybe things would be different. I’m sorry.” She looked back at him, smiled and allowed a single tear to roll down her cheek. She started to walk away, but he touched her shoulder softly.
“Wait…” his voice was deep and soothing. His voice was peculiar, but nice. “Don’t leave. Let’s talk it through…” He smiled, comfortingly. This was why he always found out everything, that smile. That smile was so warm and trustworthy. You could open up to him and trust that you could tell him absolutely anything, in confidence.
“No. Not this time. I’m sorry…” she walked away, leaving him there. The rain poured down, hitting her and she pulled her hood over her head. It was times like this that she was thankful she was wearing jeans. She felt a little warmth, but the cold was still there. It was like ice, on the inside. She was just shutting him out; all he wanted was to know what happened.
She wanted to run back to him, more than anything. However, she knew she couldn’t. She refused to admit she was wrong; she couldn’t let him know that she was wrong. She couldn’t stand to be wrong. She despised failure, more than anything else. He knew that, too. Now it was up to him…Whether he’d understand that she can’t stand to allow herself to rely on him, often. It was up to him as to whether their friendship continued…She wanted to apologize, so much. But she knew she couldn’t, not until he understood that she doesn’t want to rely on him.

4 comments:

  1. Yay Sherlock! Assuming you are talking about BBC Sherlock? ^^
    Your drawing and your writing is amazing! Don't undermine yourself. At all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course the BBC Sherlock! XD I am obsessed with it! <3

      And thanks, Cal! You're so nice! :')

      Delete
    2. The feels within BBC are amazing. Gah. Feelings. :D Obsession to the max here too!
      *fangirls*

      Delete
    3. ALL THE FEELS FOR THE BBC. CX And I swear the person that casts the actors has a cheekbone fetish...But I approve, because I kind of do, as well...*fangirls to the max*

      Delete