![]() |
| My new Skulduggery Pleasant books! |
![]() |
| Playing With Fire United States Edition, with the dust cover on! It's also a first edition, which is amazing! |
![]() |
| Playing With Fire United States Edition Hardback without the dust cover. Shiny and red, incredibly pretty! It's so pretty and shiny and... *stares at pretty, red, shiny book* |
![]() |
| Yes, I know. I already have one of these paperbacks. The old Playing With Fire paperback! The second Skulduggery Pleasant book I bought. But this one is different. My dearest Ellikins sent me this from Ireland! It's not just an ordinary Irish Skulduggery Pleasant books, no! It's much better than that... |
![]() |
| Playing WIth Fire, signed by the one and only Golden God - Mr. Derek Landy! So, I finally own a signed Skulduggery book! I adore Ellikins even more, now! She sent me a Death Bringer signed postcard already, but this as well!? She treats me far too well, don't you think? |
Some other things I got...
So, a t-shirt. A dress. A scarf and a skullified bag. They're all skullified!
Ellie and I were Skyping earlier...And I decided to take a few screen shots and I'm not sure if she noticed, to be honest... (Love you, Ellikins!)
Ellikins also sent me these:
As well as that Playing With Fire Signed book! So, thank you very much, Ellkins! I can't wait 'til next Summer to meet you in Sheffield!
And a few other things I got before I move on to one thing I adored that I recieved from one of you guys...
Something Star sent me:
I could have chosen any one thing from my e-mails and messages and stuff, but I chose this. Because rainbows and skittles and bubbles and Skulduggery. So, Star, thank you! You really are wonderful!
And because Maddie literally just came round to my house, here's what she bought for me...
Arthur and Jelly Belly Jelly Beans. Two of my favourite ever things. And her card is even better!
Now I shall leave you with a picture of my cake:
Happy birthday, to me!



























Wow. That's one hell of an amazing drawing by Star! And that birthday cake looks just :O
ReplyDeleteWow, on this post there's Skulduggery Pleasant, Merlin, Sherlock and The Hunger Games. My life is complete.
Wow. I think I need to get myself an Ellikins of my own. :P
ReplyDelete...
ReplyDeleteThat is AWESOME!!! I am so envious of you!
Where did you get that cake????!!!! I want one!!