Thursday, June 7, 2012

I still cannot believe Derek blog spoke to me!

Okay. I cannot even express my love for the perfection that is Derek. He blog spoke to me and wished Ellie and Jordan a happy Sistaversary - early, mind, but whatever - and he read my comment! OH GOD. I feel slightly embarrassed but also loved and it really is all the feels. This is why Derek really is my favourite author of all time, even above the likes of Terry Pratchet and Steven King - Derek is a great person as well as a bloody amazing author! He's so incredibly talented and he's also incredibly kind. I love the fact that he takes the time to talk to his fans and ask us of our opinions. He reads what we say and answers our questions! I cannot wait to meet such an all around good guy, because he really has changed my life! <3
Derek is a true hero, I don't care if he doesn't read this. He's just amazing and I have to vent my love. That is all! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment